Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lunch Parents NEEDED

Dear Parents,
In the three weeks that I have known your children, I've already seen them grow so much in terms of internalizing personal responsibility and learning procedures.  They are to the point now that I trust them to behave with a lunch parent, and still follow the same procedures that I expect from them at lunch.

With that being said, I NEED more lunch parents.  Although I love your children, not having a chance to step out of the classroom for even five minutes is starting to wear on me.  Carter's mom has been coming in every Wednesday (Bless you Sheila!) and it is amazing what being able to get out of the classroom does to my heart.  I am able to be a more energetic (and patient) teacher, being able to have that little break.

If you are able to come in and be with the kids from 11:15-12:00 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday, PLEASE let me know. 

Sincerely,
Amanda Gustafson